There are two ways to reorder items inside the Course Menu, Announcements, Content, Course Documents, etc.
1. Drag and drop method is the action of clicking and selecting an item and dragging the item to a different location on the screen.
2. Up/Down Arrows method uses the up/down arrows to reorder Course Menu items and Course Content items.
Drag and Drop Method
1. Locate the item that needs to be moved. Hover over the top area of the item until the arrow turns into a hand symbol. Click on top area of item and drag it to the new location
2. There will be a tentative outlined area where the item will be placed. When the item and outlined area are in your desired location, release the mouse to drop item into place
Up/Down Arrows Method
- Click on the Up/Down arrows
- Locate and click on the item to be moved (will be highlighted)
- Click on the Up or Down arrows buttons until the item is moved to your desired location
- Click the Submit button
To reorder the Course Menu, please see the Editing the Course Menu section.
- The screen will appear stating the items have been reordered
- Click the OK button