Creating Self-enroll Groups
Self-Enrollment Groups allow students to use a sign-up sheet in order to join a Group themselves. You can make sign-up sheets available to students on the Groups Page or by adding a link to a Content Area.
1. On the Control Panel Menu, under Users and Groups, select Groups.
2. On the Groups page, click Create Group Set on the Action Bar to access the drop-down list.
3. Select Self-Enroll.
4. On the Create Self-Enrollment Group page, enter a Name for the group and optional Description.
5. To make the Group Available, select the Yes radio button.
6. Select the tools you want the group to have access to.
7. Select the checkbox for Module Personalization Setting to allow students to add personal modules to the Group Homepages and/or reorder.
8. From the Sign-Up options area, enter a sign-up sheet name and instructions.
9. Then enter the Maximum Number of Members, and select other Member options.
10. Click Submit.