You can download full or partial data from the Grade Center.
1. Access the Work Offline menu and select Download.
2. Select the data to download as described in this table.
Option and Description
- Full Grade Center: Contains all columns and associated data. Comments won’t be included, and you can’t add them offline.
- Selected Grading Period: From the menu, select a grading period. You must create grading periods before you can choose any.
- Selected Column: From the menu, select one column and its data. Select the checkbox to Include comments for this Column. Comments will download from the Quick Comment feature or Manual Override tab. You can edit included comment text offline.
- User Information: Columns containing student data, such as username, are included.
4. Select whether or not to Include Hidden Information in the downloaded data. Hidden information includes columns and students you hid from the view in the downloaded file.
5. Select the location for the download. Browse to select a folder in the Content Collection if you have access to it.
6. Select Submit.
7. On the next Download Grades page, select Download and save the file. Don’t change the file name while saving because the Grade Center needs the information it contains to deliver it to the appropriate column when uploading.