Become a Member
OLLI registration is now annual and comes with more benefits.
The UTEP campus is open and fully operational. Active registrations with your Miner Gold Card provides you with access to UTEP services plus student discounts on campus and in the community. If you have a Miner Gold card that needs to be updated to student status or you have not yet received a Miner Gold card purchased in the last terms, contact the office for instructions on how to get your new card.
Joint registration is limited to two people living in the same household. You may become a member using the button below. Note that you will be directed to the Professional & Public Programs registration software interface.
Benefits of Membership
Your annual membership holds many benefits for members.
- Be part of the UTEP experience
- Choose up to eleven courses per week, most from 1:30-4:45 p.m.; most classes are 90 minutes long, once a week for three to six weeks; classes span a variety of topics including science, music, art, history, politics, exercise, language, literature, health, and more. Variations in dates, times, or course lengths are noted in the catalog.
- Pay one registration fee per semester, not per class
- Experience the benefits of OLLI at UTEP as part of a national network of Osher Lifelong Learning Institutes funded by the Bernard Osher Foundation.
Also enjoy these amenities:
- Discounts at UTEP arts and music events (when available)
- Clubs and special interest groups
- Special events
- UTEP Library privileges
- Bulletins and newsletters
- Volunteer opportunities
Give to OLLI
OLLI welcomes your support and donations. To make a donation, click on the button below. Note that you will be directed to the Professional & Public Programs registration software interface.
Volunteer at OLLI
OLLI is a community of members over the age of 50 who love to learn and grow. In order to maintain our community, however, we rely on volunteers. Our dedicated volunteers serve in many different ways:
OFFICE & TECH ASSISTANCE
- Make and return phone calls
- Assist with applications, registrations and filing
- Help OLLI stay connected; invite members into clubs and activities, and host chat times
- Welcome new members
- Check in with OLLI friends
- Get involved in events
SERVE ON COMMITTEES
- Help in building the curriculum
- Write articles or find photos for bulletins and newsletters
- Be a part of building membership
- Join an active committee supporting OLLI’s growth and service to our community
CLASSROOM AND TECH ASSISTANCE
- Host Zoom links and classes
- Take class attendance
- Provide technical assistance to OLLI students
- Serve as a spokesperson for OLLI
- Distribute catalogs
- Make contacts and promote the value of OLLI programs
Do you see yourself sharing your time? We would love to have you be a part of our volunteer community. Give a little or a lot of your time in any of these ways or in a way unique to you. OLLI welcomes your expertise, skills, and time. Please contact Karen Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore your interest and availability.