How to Register
3 Ways to Register
Click on the link below to browse courses and register online. Our staff will be happy to assist in new membership registrations online or over the phone. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 915-747-6280 and leave a message. An OLLI volunteer or staff member will contact you.
Fill out one registration form per person and send it with a check, money order and/or credit card information to:
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Miners Hall, Suite 209
500 W. University Ave.
El Paso, Texas 79968-0602
Make checks payable to OLLI at UTEP.
In Person/By Appointment
Contact the OLLI office to schedule an appointment. Staff are available to take calls from 1-5 p.m., starting August 2, 2021.
Appointments will be scheduled beginning August 10 between 1 and 5 p.m. Registrations will not be taken over the phone or by email.
Membership and Course Registration Policies
- The Fall term is the start of a new academic year. The annual membership fee must be included with registrations.
- All classes are online, hybrid or in-person. Please refer to course designations in this catalog. OLLI uses Zoom for
online classes. Volunteers and staff are available to assist you.
- Register for as many classes as you can fit in your schedule.
- Classes may be added or dropped after registration at the discretion of the OLLI Curriculum Committee.
- Register online or contact OLLI via email at email@example.com or call 915-747-6280 and leave a message. An OLLI volunteer or staff member contact you and answer your questions.
- Joint registration for memberships is limited to two people living in the same household.
- Bring a New Member Discount: Sponsor ONE NEW member and receive a $35 credit toward your fall registration fee. Share the benefits and help OLLI grow. Discounts apply after new members are verified and will appear as a credit on your membership account.
- Online classes will be monitored for attendance and OLLI students with active memberships.
- Classes that do not meet minimum registration numbers are subject to cancellation.
OLLI students may do one of two things:
- Park free of charge in remote lot SB7 on Sun Bowl Drive. The WEST shuttle will take you directly to Miners Hall, where OLLI has its offices and holds most classes. You will need a permit to put on your windshield; this will identify you as an OLLI student. If you do not have a decal permit, please apply for one at the OLLI office.
- You may choose to purchase an annual permit to park in the Sun Bowl Parking Garage (SBG). The SBG is located across from Miners Hall. To purchase an SBG permit, you must fill out a parking request form when you register. Contact the OLLI office to do this. The SBG parking permit for 2021-2022 is $250 and good until August 15, 2022. Credits may apply if you held a 2019-2020 permit in March 2020, when pandemic restrictions were in effect.
You must be an OLLI member for parking benefits. Your parking hangers or decal permits are good through August 15, 2022.
Note: Drivers are responsible for keeping permits visible on the dashboard or they may be cited. OLLI will not be responsible for parking citations.
Parking for Registration
OLLI members may park in the visitor lot at SBG. There is a fee.