Corporate Customized Training
PARTNER WITH OUR CORPORATE CUSTOMIZED TRAINING TEAM –
WE TAKE A PERSONAL APPROACH.
Let our team of experts help your organization plan & design customized learning solutions that
optimizes performance & increases productivity and return on investment!
Professional and Public Programs Corporate Customized Training services will help you design key learning
solutions and strategies to assure the success of your organization. We will take out the guesswork by
developing result-driven content that meet your unique needs and align your employees’ skills with your
Expect focused, measurable results!
We are extremely flexible as our primary goal is to properly train your employees at your convenience.
1. Needs analysis and assessment
2. Curriculum design & development
3. Instructional design & delivery
4. Professional development solutions
CORPORATE WELLNESS PROGRAM
The aim of the UTEP Professional & Public Programs (P3) Corporate Wellness Program is to help foster a healthier, happier, more productive and reliable workforce. We offer a flexible variety of classes and seminars, all of which can be
held on-site at your workplace. Our pricing model is per participant and subscription-based; our customers find this model flexible, costeffective and easy to implement. We will work closely with you to determine what best fits your
needs and budget.
Our current offerings include (but not limited to):
1. T’ai Chi offers corporate employees an effective, affordable, enjoyable way to manage stress. Tai Chi is moving meditation and its slow fluid movements are designed to increase the flow of energy leading to a relaxed mind and
body capable of focusing on meeting goals with efficiency.
2. Yoga is another simple and effective way to promote physical activity and improve mental health. Research shows that when yoga is practiced at work, the physical, emotional and mental tension-reducing techniques are immediately transferred to the workplace.
3. Workplace Wellness Seminars are becoming more and more popular. Adding a wellness seminar to their work day can help your employees improve their health and overall performance. Some topics include:
• Workplace Nutrition
• Eating Healthy
• Workplace Stress Management
"Dr. Hendricks from UTEP took the time to put together a well-rounded program and teach it to our new officers with a fun and enjoyable approach." - Robert Zavala, In-Service Training Sergeant, El Paso Police Department on the Terchnical Report Writing Workshop