Corporate Customized Training
Employee Training. Customized To Suit Your Needs.
Cultivating a talented, enthusiastic workforce in a competitive economy requires an ongoing commitment to employee training and professional development. With UTEP P3's customized corporate training and wellness programs, you’ll create employees who are more engaged, loyal and productive, with the skillsets necessary to meet the unique needs of your organization.
A Personal Approach
UTEP P3 will help your organization plan and design customized learning solutions that optimize performance, increase productivity and provide a return on investment. We will take out the guesswork by developing result-driven content that meets your unique needs and aligns your employees’ skills with your business goals.
Expect Focused, Measurable Results!
We are extremely flexible as our primary goal is to properly train your employees at your convenience.We provide:
- Needs analysis and assessment
- Curriculum design & development
- Instructional design & delivery
- Professional development solutions
Corporate Wellness Program
The aim of the UTEP Professional & Public Programs (P3) Corporate Wellness Program is to help foster a healthier, happier, more productive and reliable workforce. We offer a flexible variety of classes and seminars, all of which can be held on-site at your workplace. Our pricing model is per participant and subscription-based; our customers find this model flexible, cost effective and easy to implement. We will work closely with you to determine what best fits your
needs and budget.
Our current offerings include (but not limited to):
1. T’ai Chi offers corporate employees an effective, affordable, enjoyable way to manage stress. Tai Chi is moving meditation and its slow fluid movements are designed to increase the flow of energy leading to a relaxed mind and
body capable of focusing on meeting goals with efficiency.
2. Yoga is another simple and effective way to promote physical activity and improve mental health. Research shows that when yoga is practiced at work, the physical, emotional and mental tension-reducing techniques are immediately transferred to the workplace.
3. Workplace Wellness Seminars are becoming more and more popular. Adding a wellness seminar to their work day can help your employees improve their health and overall performance. Some topics include:
• Workplace Nutrition
• Eating Healthy
• Workplace Stress Management
What Participants Are Saying
“[The Yoga and T’ai Chi instructors] did a great job in gauging participants’ comfort level and either scaled
back or moved forward with more difficult positions. A sense of comfort was felt during the sessions, as both instructors were extremely patient, helpful, and empathetic, but also encouraged students to improve with each class session." - Patricia G., Former Participant, Customized Corporate Wellness Program