Professional and Public Programs offers a variety of special discounts on hundreds of continuing education and professional development courses all year long.
Early Bird Discount
Receive a 10% Early Bird discount on eligible courses each semester.
- Fall Early Bird Discount: Enroll for any Fall course* by August 31
- Spring Early Bird Discount: Enroll for any Spring course* by January 31
- Summer Early Bird Discount: Enroll for any Summer course* by May 31
Fit 4 Life Commitment Packages for Adults
- Package 1: Enroll in two fitness courses and receive 15% off your registration
- Package 2: Enroll in three fitness courses and receive 20% off your registration
- Package 3 Enroll in four fitness courses and receive 25% of your registration
Youth Camps Discounts
- Mini Miner Mania Spring Break Camps: $10 off each youth camp registration during the first week of February
- P3 Kidz on Campus Summer Camps: $10 off each youth camp registration during the last week of April.
English Language Institute Referral Program
Refer a friend and receive a $100 credit voucher for the ELI Core Program.
Nonprofit organizations that purchase two nonprofit registrations in a semester will receive a third registration at 50% off. All three registrations must be done at the same time.
UTEP Employee & Retirees Discounts
Current and retired staff from UTEP are eligible for a 15% discount on eligible courses*.
UTEP Alumni & Military Discounts
UTEP Alumni Association members and military service members receive a 10% discount off eligible courses*.
*Discounts do not apply to certain programs, including but not limited to: All aquatic programs for adults and youth; the English Language Institute Core programs, and online courses. Discounts outlined here may not be combined with any other discounts.