In support of the University of Texas at El Paso’s (UTEP) mission to provide access to excellence, the Employee Relations team in Human Resources partners with University communities to provide programs and services that support a responsive, effective and efficient work environment. We are dedicated to fostering good management practices and workplace behaviors by encouraging positive communication between employees and managers.
Employee Relations Services seeks to:
- Provide professional and strategic mediation services, guidance, and assistance to resolve workplace conflicts while promoting a cohesive, effective, and positive work environment.
- Provide guidance on Performance Management through training sessions and coaching.
- Assist in proactive training and development of employees and supervisors.
- Recognize the efforts and contributions of employees to UTEP and its mission.
Employee Relations is also the point of contact for the following:
- Consultation for Supervisor/Employee best practices.
- Providing coaching and training regarding the University's Annual Performance Evaluation process.
- University Policy guidelines interpretation and administration.
Employee Relations Guides
Tools and resources available for supervisors and employees. Information and guidance on University Policies and Procedures.Learn More
ePerformance learning resources and training are offered to help employees and supervisors understand their roles in annual evaluations.Learn More
For more information:
You can email your questions to email@example.com.