Faculty & Staff Resources
Our transaction center is a single source for faculty, staff, and students to arrange for any business transaction.
Policies, guidelines, and forms for third year review, tenure, promotion, and post-tenure review.
Minutes from the College of Liberal Arts Chairs/Directors Meetings.
Policies and procedures in the College of Liberal Arts.
Resources for Department Chairs in the College of Liberal Arts.
Site created to assist faculty within the College of Liberal Arts create and submit curriculum change proposals.
- Liberal Arts Faculty Spotlight Form: UTEP Qualtrics (online) | DOCX (71 KB) -- Updated March 7, 2018
Education Records Waiver:
- Student Authorization and Waiver for Release of Education Records for Recommendations PDF (59 KB -- Hosted and maintained by UTEP's Registrar's Office)
- Best Practices using with the Current UTEP Yearly Evaluations: PDF (92 KB)
- Evaluating Faculty: PDF (414 KB) -- from the University of Michigan's Good Practices Involving Faculty Mentoring, Evaluation Processes, and Climate page
- Giving Constructive Feedback: PDF (110 KB) | DOCX (811 KB) -- from the Rochester Institute of Technology's Faculty Career Development Administrative Forms page