The University Career Center may be able to add an internship notation to your transcript if you report your experience via Handshake
In order to receive the internship notation on your transcript, you must submit a PDF file with your official internship offer letter or acceptance email
How to Report Your Internship
Download Handshake and activate your account. An email was sent to connect you to UTEP. Internship reporting information coming soon.
Internships Help You
- Test Drive Your Career: Gain Real life experiences in your industry
- Negotiate a Higher Salary: Use your prior experience to make yourself more valuable
- Integrate Knowledge: Combine classroom learning with real-world work
- Become an appealing candidate: Gain more confidence, discuss more at interviews
- Create a network: Find more opportunities
- Obtain UTEP Edge Competitive Advantages
- Critical thinking/problem solving
- Technical/job related skills
When you register your internship, you have the chance to be posted on our social media! Check out the document below for instructions
Once you reported your internship stop by Union West 103 to get your internship swag!