Alumni Career Services
The Career Center is here working for you! Our services are still available to you. Visit us for:
- Résumé Reviews (email firstname.lastname@example.org with your résumé attached)
- Interview Preparation
- Professional Development Workshops
- Access to the job listing database, Job Mine (To activate, please call or email us)
- FREE Career Resources and Sample Documents
- FREE LinkedIn photo to optimize your LinkedIn profile interaction. Schedule an appointment here
- FREE Minerlink account that was created by Miners for Miners and allows you to re-connect with old classmates to expand your professional network in a trusted UTEP environment. Find out more connection opportunities with the Alumni Association
Upcoming Workshops for Alumni
Virtual Workshops through Zoom: 12PM (MST)
March 21: Women in Leadership
Learn from a panel of women on the successes and challenges overcome as a leader in different industries.
April 18: What Inclusivity Looks Like at Work
Meet with inclusivity partners in our Inclusivity Panel where you can ask our panelist questions and gain insightful tips.
May 16: Professional Etiquette Chat
Professional check-in! We will discuss and share what professional etiquette looks like in the workplace. With opportunity to discuss and tips to utilize.