We look forward to collaborating with you in meeting the needs of our students. The University Career Center's goals, as it pertains to faculty engagement, are to:
- Keep you informed of employers visiting campus
- Provide you with salary survey information
- Be available to you for class presentations on career-related topics (online)
- Offer you career-related materials to supplement your course
- Serve as the point of contact when you are contacted by an outside employer
We encourage you to refer students to the University Career Center for assistance in any of the following areas: finding an on-campus job (currently working remotely), internship, researching a career path, or applying to graduate or professional school.
Resources for Faculty
Are you overseeing an internship in the times of COVID? Here are some resources for you - Guide (PDF).
- You may also be interested in using a number of our sample documents.
- Connect a student to their designated career center professional staff member
- View employers recruiting on campus this week.
- Direct students to our online job listing portal, called Job Mine.
- Encourage your students to attend any one of our career/job fairs to conduct informational interviews, find out what majors employers hire, or to start asking about requirements to secure an internship.