We look forward to collaborating with you in meeting the needs of our students. The University Career Center's goals, as it pertains to faculty engagement, are to keep you informed of employers visiting campus, provide you with salary survey information, be available to you for class presentations on career-related topics (in-person or virtual), offer you career-related materials to supplement your course, and serve as the point of contact when you are contacted by an outside employer.
We encourage you to refer students to the University Career Center for assistance in any of the following areas: finding an on-campus job, internship, researching a career path, or applying to graduate or professional school.
Documents for Students
Employer Recruitment Activities
Request Class Workshops
Don’t Cancel That Class!
If you are anticipating being out of town for a conference or off-site work event (even if only online), don’t cancel your class – rather, invite the University Career Center to be your guest speaker for the day. We will provide a 45 or 60-minute career-readiness workshop while you are away.
Here’s how it works:
- Select the workshop you would like us to conduct from the list below and email Claudia P. Dominguez at email@example.com with the following information:
- Date/time of presentation
- Room number/Location - or Platform used and link
- The topic you would like us to cover
- Number of students in your class
- We require a minimum of five business days advance notice/request. For classes/presentations after 5:00 pm, we require seven business days’ notice in advance.
- All workshops are approximately 45 minutes long (we can extend it to 90 minutes).
- When a presenter comes to class, they will take attendance, and we can provide you with this information.