Dedicated to providing high quality mental health services
Call or come by to Counseling and Psychological Services at 202 Union West so we can assist you as you decide on a career or work through personal concerns. We offer confidential counseling services in English or in Spanish. Distance learners are invited to contact us for a one time consultation regarding their specific needs. We provide group and individual counseling for currently enrolled UTEP students and consultation services for faculty and staff.
Quick Links to Resources
Ten Warning Signs Of An Abusive Relationship
- History of legal or discipline problems.
- Blames you for his/her anger.
- Serious drug or alcohol use.
- History of violent behavior.
- Threatens others regularly.
- Insults you or calls you names.
- Trouble controlling feelings like anger.
- Tells you what to wear, what to do or how to act.
- Threatens or intimidates you in order to get their way.
- Prevents you from spending time with your friends or family.
Source: Jennifer Ann’s Group
UTEP Collegiate Recovery
The UTEP Center for Collegiate Recovery joins in the vision for a University of Texas system wide effort to expand support for students in recovery.
|EL PASO POLICE DEPARTMENT||911|
|UTEP POLICE DEPARTMENT||(915) 747-5611|
|MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS LINE||(915) 779-1800|
|NATIONAL SUICIDE PREVENTION HOTLINE||1-800-273-8255|
|TEXAS ATTORNEY GENERAL
CRIME VICTIMS SERVICE DIVISION
|CHILD/ADULT PROTECTIVE SERVICES||1-800-252-5400|
|VETERANS CRISIS LINE||1-800-273-8255|