Miner Bucks is a program that allows you to use your Miner Gold Card to make purchases at retail locations on campus like the UTEP Bookstore, food service outlets, and Pepsi vending machines. The money deposited in Miner Bucks can be used for copies and printing when the semester print allocation runs out. You can now use your Miner Bucks to pay for purchases at Lubys and Chipotle near campus!
- No minimum or maximum purchase amount.
- Allows you to make convenient cashless purchases on campus
- No hidden fees
- Balances roll over each semester
How to enroll
There are two easy ways to add money to your Miner Bucks:
1. In Person: Bring cash or a check to the Cashiers located in the Mike Loya Academic Services Building.
2. Online: Visit https://get.cbord.com/mgco/full/login.php. If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to provide your UTEP credentials. Once logged in, you will click the continue button. Under the menu options on the left, you will select “Deposit to Account” and follow the directions on the subsequent pages to add funds to either Miner Bucks or Miner Meals.