Miner Meals is a program that offers a 10 percent discount at participating food venues on campus. Funds in Miner Meals can be deposited online with a minimum deposit of $5.00. There is no need to renew Miner Meals balances, as they roll over each semester. However, the Miner Gold Card will automatically deactivate when you graduate or separate from the University.
- Get a 10% discount at participating food venues on campus.
- Funds in Miner Meals can be deposited online with a minimum deposit of $5.00 or with cash or check at the cashiers in the Mike Loya Academic Services Building.
- Miner Meals balances roll over each semester.
How to add funds:
There are two easy ways to add money to your Miner Meals.
1. In Person: Bring cash or a check to the Cashiers located in the Mike Loya Academic Services Building.
2. Online: Visit https://get.cbord.com/mgco/full/login.php. If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to provide your UTEP credentials. Once logged in, you will click the continue button. Under the menu options on the left, you will select “Deposit to Account” and follow the directions on the subsequent pages to add funds to either Miner Bucks or Miner Meals.
Requesting a Refund
You can request a refund from the Miner Gold Card Office via email only at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your ID number and amount of refund.