HUNT COLLEGE BUSINESS ADVISORY COUNCIL
The Business Advisory Council (BAC) is comprised of members of the business and governmental communities who have a direct interest in the success of the Woody L. Hunt College of Business, its
Criteria for appointment to the Council are:
- Contributions and enthusiasm for the Woody L. Hunt College of Business and the University of Texas at El Paso.
- A strong belief in the private support of higher education.
- Recognized achievement in his or her business or profession.
- Ability to donate the time necessary to further the goals of the College.
- Willingness to set an example of leadership and support for the Woody L. Hunt College of Business.
Activities of the Business Advisory Council include:
- Provide liaison and points of contact with the business community and the organizations represented by the Council.
- Provide advice and information on the educational, research and service needs of the community, and to provide advice on proposed adjustments and initiatives in the College's educational programs, research efforts, and service activities.
- Assist the Dean and College in external resource acquisition.
- Promote the College and its programs or services in the community and within their organizations.
BUSINESS ADVISORY COUNCIL MEMBERS
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics
Manager, Finance & Business Operations Digital Transformation
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, El Paso Branch
Senior Vice President in Charge and Senior Economist
High Desert Capital
President and CEO
Strategic Wealth Advisors
Founding Partner / Director of Investment Management
Senior Vice President & Senior Trust Officer
Leonard A. Goodman III
Goodman Financial Group
Associate CBRE, Advisory and Transaction Services
John T. Hjalmquist
President & Chief Executive Officer
Franklin Mountain Capital
Chief Operating Officer Franklin Mountain Investments
Kathryn D. Marsman
Senior Director, US Channel Sales - Scale Partners
Susan A. Melendez
Lansien Prime Affiliates
Senior Consultant Lansien, Prime Affiliates, L.L.C.
Lizzie Dipp Metzger
Crown Wealth Strategies
President and Financial Advisor
Vice President of Business Development
Vice President for Global Operations
Chief Financial Officer
El Paso Electric
Executive Vice President - Customer Remediation Supervisor
Schmid, Broaddus, Nugent & Gano, P.C.
PwC Partner, Leader of the Governance Insights Center
Robert V. Wingo