Lockheed Martin Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Academy
About The Lockheed Martin (ERP) Academy
The Lockheed Martin ERP certificate program offers students an application-oriented view of ERP systems, incorporating the world’s leading ERP business software. SAP, the market leader in ERP systems, is at the center of today’s business and technology revolution by helping clients streamline business processes and giving them the ability to use live data to predict business trends. The SAP University Alliances program provides the curriculum for the certificate program which includes a blended learning model to ensure that students are able to better connect concepts to practice. This 12-credit certificate program will bring ERP concepts and SAP software into the classroom, exposing students to how ERP software systems support the planning and management of business processes across various units and departments within an organization.
Characteristics of the ERP Academy
- The ERP Certificate Program
- Unique networking opportunities with ERP executives at Lockheed Martin
- Advanced training that uses online industry-standard ERP systems and in-class presentations by Lockheed Martin
- Internship and job opportunities with ERP organizations, including Lockheed Martin
- Offer state-of-the-art training on systems used by leading ERP companies in the world
- Improve the knowledge and skills of UTEP graduates in the ERP area
- Enhance employment opportunities for ERP Certificate Program graduates
ERP Certificate Requirements
ERP Academy scholars must successfully complete the following certificate program course requirements, including two laboratory courses:
|ERP Certificate Requirements|
|BUSN 3333||Business Processes Analysis (3 hours)|
Business Processes Analysis Lab (1.5 hours)
Must be taken concurrently with BUSN 3333
|ACCT 3320||Accounting Systems (3 hours)|
|OSCM 3333||Production Planning and Control (3 hours)|
Production Planning and Control Lab (1.5 hours)
Must be taken concurrently with OSCM 3333
Who is Eligible?
All UTEP students, regardless of College or major, may apply to the Lockheed Martin ERP Academy at UTEP's College of Business Administration.
A 3.0 GPA is required to apply to the Academy.
Those who wish to apply to the Lockheed Martin ERP Academy must declare the ERP Certificate at COBA’s Undergraduate Advising Office prior to submitting an application.
Steps to Apply:1. Fill out Application Form
2. Submit the following to Suzanne Ramirez at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Statement of interest (1-page maximum)
- One letter of recommendation; must be from a faculty member in your major
Contact UsSuzanne Ramirez
Student Success Manager
Lockheed Martin ERP Academy