How to Edit Existing File
Step 1.- Open Editor
- Go to the location of the file you want to edit or replace.
- Click on the "Edit" button located on the top right corner of your window (orange box) to open the file editor.
Step 2.- Edit Content
- Replace the desired file by dragging the new file to the dotted box or by clicking on the "choose" hyperlink inside it...
- or edit the file with the tools below (rotate, flip, crop or change size).
Step 3.- Save and Submit
- Click on "Preview Draft" to see what the edited file would look like.
- If the file is ready to go, click on the blue "Submit" button on the top right corner of your window.
- Learn more on how to save and submit