How to Edit Page (Content - No Carousel)
Step 1.- Open Editor
- Select the page you want to edit.
- Click on the "Edit" button located on the top right corner of your window to open the page editor.
Step 2.- Edit Content
Use the different options provided by the editor to shape the page to your ideas
Option 1.- Content Editor
- This option shows you the content just as it would appear on your page.
- You can copy and paste from Word documents or other sources.
- This is the easiest way to edit your page and see the changes you make before saving & previewing.
Option 2.- Edit from the Source Code
You can access your page's source code by clicking on the "<>" button inside the content editor.
Once you click on it, a new window will pop above your editor.
- This option gives you more control on everything you want to do.
- You can add elements such as Bootstrap, styling, classes, etc. which give more depth to the page and may provide a better fit to your content.
- Gives you more freedom with your content.