How to Modify the Side Bar Navigation
Step 1.- Locate your Block
- Find and select the folder where your page is located, then click "Internal > _Blocks > about".
Step 2.- Edit Sidebar Buttons
To begin, click on the "Edit" button located on the top right corner of your window.
- Type on the text box under "Links Title" the name you want your sidebar section to display.
- Add all the internal or external links you want this sidebar block to display.
- Use the tools provided to arrange the order, remove, or add new links. If you are not familiar with the tools, please check the content below for information on how to use them.
- Move up: Moves the Menu Item up one slot
- Move down: Moves the Menu Item down one slot
- Add new group: Adds a new link below
- Remove: Deletes the selected link