Message From The Dean
Let me start this “welcome back message” in a slightly unusual way:
We care about you!
Each and every student in the College of Education, is incredibly important to us! And, your academic progress, now more than ever, is paramount. I can confidently speak for the entire College of Education faculty and staff when I say that we are 100% committed to your success. We are motivated and driven to supporting you through this semester and beyond. You are the future, and the College of Education will do everything it can to ensure your progress. We know that if you are successful, you will soon be working to ensure the success of others coming up behind you, and your work will ensure the future of our borderland community.
Please reach out and contact us with any questions, issues or concerns you have. While the College of Education building is closed, we are actively fielding calls at 915-747-5572 - if for some reason we can’t pick up, please leave a message. We want to respond to your outreach, and I promise that we will do so, asap. Or, if you prefer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your message within the next business day.
Your question, concern and/or outreach is important to us. Please contact us if we can assist you!
For specific program contact information, please see the information, below. The specific program contact information will grow as we continue to add more to it in the next few days.
Undergraduate Student Services
- Center for Student Success – CoeCss@utep.edu
- Student Teaching office – StudentTeaching@utep.edu
- Testing and Compliance office
Department of Teacher Education
- BELSS Division
- STEM Division
- Graduate Program
- Barrios, Brenda, Program Coordinator – email@example.com
- TLC Ph.D. Doctoral Program
- Urbina, June, TLC Program Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Texas Education Agency: https://tea.texas.gov/texas-schools/health-safety-discipline/coronavirus-covid-19-support-and-guidance
- Pearson: https://www.tx.nesinc.com/
- ETS Performance Assessments: https://www.ets.org/ppa/important-update/covid-19
For a full College of Education directory, click here.
In addition, UTEP Technology Support has made a list of Learning Remotely resources available here.