Advanced Placement® Summer Institute
UTEP P3 2021 AP Summer Institute Offered Live and Live/ Online
Teacher professional development is top priority at the AP® Summer Institute which trains teachers to foster a focused learning environment in various subject areas. Master the latest learning strategies and trends to help promote the skill set necessary for your students to be competitive and excel academically. Professional and Public Programs consultants have extensive experience at translating and communicating the Advanced Placement Program® or AP® curriculum and pedagogy of their subjects, and they do so with insight, commitment, and energy.
Registration for Summer 2021 is now open
SESSION ONE (4 DAYS; LIVE): June 21-24, 2021
Monday: 8:00 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tuesday - Thursday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
* Payment must be received by June 18, 2021
SESSION TWO (5 DAYS; LIVE/ONLINE): July 12-16, 2021
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
* Payment must be received by July 9, 2021
Steps to Register Online
All registrations must be completed online. The registration deadline is May 7, 2021.
- Click on the “Register” button above for the session you will be attending to create an account. If you have previously created an account, you may log in and update your account with your current information.
- Fill out the information required, select a payment option and fax/email supporting documents to (914) 747-5538 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After your application is processed, you will receive a confirmation email from Professional and Public Programs with the status of your application. For assistance, call (915) 747-5142.