How to Apply
- Active, unencumbered licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse in the United States
- Application and acceptance by UTEP Office of Admissions & Recruitment (see UTEP Undergraduate Catalog)
- Minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 for full acceptance
- Completion of all core and elective courses before beginning RN-BSN professional courses
- 9 hours of core or elective courses must be completed at UTEP
Click here to view licensure information by state.
Get Advised for Phase 2: Contact email@example.com
A component of the RN to BSN Program and our collaborating clinical partner sites call for each participating student to satisfy a number of clinical requirements during the program’s final semester cycles. These clinical requirements involve the submission of nursing credentials and vaccine records that most nurses will already possess. Students will submit these documents, digitally, within a contracted secure third party website. Should you have any questions or concerns about the obligation to satisfy these requirements, correspond with the RN to BSN Program Director. Please use the provided link to view the compliance requirement.
Undergraduate Compliance Coordinator
HSSN Building, room 355
Phone: (915) 747-7241