Meet the Transfer Articulation Team
The Transfer Articulation team is dedicated to:
- serving as a well-informed resource for faculty, staff, and partners on transfer curriculum, articulation, and related matters;
- serving as proactive agents for enhancing and improving existing articulation;
- facilitating faculty-approved academic transfer pathways between institutions of higher education;
- serving on appropriate campus committees to provide input and to receive information about proposed changes in campus policy and curriculum;
- monitoring the articulation process and follow up with department and faculty for timely responses and decisions;
- serving as facilitators between faculty of both institutions; and
- disseminating current, accurate, campus articulation data and provide a regular summary of transfer-related curricular changes for both internal and external partners.
Virginia Fraire, Ph.D.
Vice Provost for Student Success and Strategic Initiatives
Administration Room 316
Director of Academic Pathways and Engagement
Administration Room 308