CPS faculty and students have access to the following resources:
(2) Software tools on the CPS network:
- MATLAB: Mathematical programming suite
- TeXStudio: LaTeX editor program
- R: Statistical analysis package
- Maxima: Algebraic programming suite
- Fenics: Programming software for solving PDEs
- General programming compilers for C/C++, Java, Perl, and Python.
(3) UTEP research computing resources such as:
- High Performance Computing Research Cloud @ UTEP
- Bioinformatics Network using Condor
- CyberShare’s Visualization Wall .
(4) Texas and national research resources such as:
Computational resources developed by CPS faculty and students: