Looking to recruit a diverse pool of talent for internship or professional/full-time positions? Let the University Career Center assist you in planning, scheduling, and promoting your recruitment events.
We can assist you with informing candidates, managing your interview schedule(s), coordinating your interviews (in person or virtual), and hosting you on the University campus.
Posting Jobs or Internships
Job listings are posted in Job Mine, an online database management system available to UTEP students and alumni.
You can specify application instructions, whether students can apply to the job in Job Mine for your review, direct students to your website, or to contact your representative directly.
To post a job:
- Log in to your Employer account in Job Mine
- From the Home Page, click Job Postings on the menu ribbon
- New Job: Click the blue plus sign next to "Add New"
- To Re-open a previous posting: Click the "More..." icon at the top of the Job Posting Form, and then click "Copy"
- Complete all required fields for the job posting and click “Save” at the bottom.
- Your position will be viewable by students once our office has reviewed and approved the posting. The approval process can take 1- 2 business days.
Employer events are a great way for your organization to connect with UTEP students.
- Information tables
- Information sessions/presentations
- Educational workshops (i.e. résumé review clinics, mock interviews)
- Industry panels
Please reach out to a member of the Employer Relations team at email@example.com to discuss the options that may work best for your organization.
Submitting an Event Request
You can submit your request by calling is at 915-747-5640 or online via our employment database called Job Mine.
To request our event online follow the steps below:
- Log in to Job Mine
- From the Home page, click “On-Campus Requests” from the menu options
- Click “Add Request +” on the right-hand side of the screen
- Choose “Interviews” from the drop-down menu to request on-campus interviews.
- Choose “Company Event” from the drop-down menu to request on-campus information sessions, tabling, etc.
- Choose “Career Fair” to register for an upcoming Career Fair.
- Once you complete all required fields, click “Submit” at the bottom.
Advanced planning helps us to properly publicize your visit, allow at least three to four weeks notice prior to your visit.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org