Skip to main content

Miner Support

At UTEP, we're dedicated to supporting you throughout your academic journey. From emergency financial aid to tech equipment, housing assistance, class registration help, career resources, and beyond, we've got you covered. If you need further guidance other than the resources listed below, reach out to our CARE Team at or give us a call at (915) 747-5076. We are here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

UTEP Office of Student Financial Aid
Mike Loya Academic Services Building Room 204

UTEP Student Success Help Desk (SSHD)
Students experiencing financial challenges or obstacles related to obtaining enough food, housing, transportation resources, etc. may submit a ticket to
(915) 747-8887

Emergency Aid for UTEP Students
The CARE Department can assist with emergency aid assistance, based on availability of funds, during the academic semesters. Please call (915)747-5076 or email for more information

UTEP Financial and Social Support Services (FSSS)

UTEP Food Pantry
Memorial Gym, Room 105 (location may soon be changed)

UTEP Foster Homeless Adopted Resources (FHAR)
The FHAR closet provides hygiene and school supplies.
Library, 3rd Floor, Advising and Student Services Suite

Kelly Center for Hunger Relief
915 N Florence St, El Paso, TX 79902

El Pasoans Fighting Hunger Food Bank
9541 Plaza Cir, El Paso, TX 79927

UTEP Women’s & Gender Studies (in partnership with Mustard Seed Café)
Lunch pantry with refrigerated meals and snacks.
Liberal Arts Building, Room 233

Homeless Assistance in El Paso
Find Help: (915) 400-7401
Find Shelter: (915) 248-5567
Find Housing: (915) 242-3731 or (915) 226-9144

Rental/Utility Assistance
El Paso United: (915) 400-7401 or (915) 245-4885

Utility Assistance
Project Bravo: (915) 652-4100

UTEP Foster Homeless Adopted Resources (FHAR)
(915) 747-8887


University Police Department

Center for Accommodations and Support Services (CASS)
Union Building East Room 106

Center Against Sexual and Family Violence
580 Giles Road, El Paso, Texas 79915
24/7 Crisis Hopeline: 915-593-7300 or 1-800-727-0511

Campus Advocacy, Resources, and Education (CARE)
Advocacy and counseling for students who are victims of a crime or secondary victims. Services may be extended to the student’s support system, if applicable. A victim of a crime is a person who has suffered physical, sexual, financial, and/or emotional harm because of the commission of a crime.
Campbell Building (1101 N. Campbell St)

Dean of Students Office
Union Building West Room 102

Title IX for Pregnant and Parenting Students
Students are entitled to reasonable accommodations as long as a doctor deems medically necessary.
Located in Kelly Hall Room 312

UTEP Student Health and Wellness Center

UTEP Counseling and Psychological Services
Union West, Room 202

Miners Talk: After Hours Crisis Line

Mental Health Crisis Line
(915) 779-1800

Timely Care and Together All
This service provides 24/7 mental health support (online and anonymous). To create an account and use this service, see instructions at
Learn More

UTEP Help Desk
UTEP Library Room 300
915-747-4357 (HELP)

Academic Advising Center
UTEP Library 3rd Floor, Advising and Student Services Suite

Student Success Help Desk (SSHD)
Students experiencing challenges or obstacles to academic success including registration, class schedules, finding resources, etc. may submit a ticket to
(915) 747-8887

Registration and Records
Located in Mike Loya Academic Services Building Room 223

History Tutoring Center
Located in Liberal Arts Room 320

Math Tutoring Center (MaRCS)
Located in UTEP Library Room 218

Military Student Success Center
Students from any branch of military service may seek assistance to achieve their academic goals.
Located in Mike Loya Academic Services Building Room 130

College of Health Sciences Student Support Center
This center serves as the advising office for the College of Health Sciences

Miner Learning Center (MLC)
Students may join peer-led tutoring sessions to review course content and discover study strategies.
Located in the UTEP Library Room 205
915 747-6008

UTEP Writing Center
Library Building, Room 227
(915) 747-5112

UTEP Library
UTEP Library Building 1900 Wiggins Way
915-747-5672 (call) / 915-249-3383 (text)

UTEP Career Center
103 W Union Building

UTEP Division of Student Affairs
A list of additional resources for UTEP students

2-1-1 (simply dial 211 if in El Paso)
Phone number to call in El Paso if you would like more information on any available assistance.

Office of Community Standards
Union East 303
(915) 747-8694


Submit A Report

Academic Dishonesty

Use the above link to report behavior by a UTEP student that violates the Academic Dishonesty policy, sometimes known as an academic integrity violation. If you have any questions or would like to have a conversation with a staff member, contact the Office of Community Standards at (915) 747-8694 or via email at

General Student Misconduct

Use the above link to report behavior by a UTEP student that violates the Student Conduct and Discipline code or if you are not sure where else to report something. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Community Standards at (915) 747-8694 or via email at

Sexual Harassment or Sexual Misconduct (Title IX)

Use the above link to report an incident that may constitute Sexual Misconduct. If you would like more information contact the Title IX Office at (915) 747-8358 or visit

Student of Concern

Use the link above to report students whose behavior could be harmful to themselves or others. You can also use this link to refer students who are in need of resources for personal, academic, financial and social concerns to a case manager. Student of Concern reports are reviewed by the Dean of Students Office.

Cases you wish to refer to the Student Behavior Intervention Team (SBIT) should be submitted using this form. More information on SBIT can be found at Contact the DOS Office at (915) 747-5648 with any questions.

University Withdrawal Request

Use this link to request a University Withdrawal from UTEP. If you have questions about the University Withdrawals process, contact the Office of Registration & Records at (915) 747-5544 or via email,