MBA Frequently Asked Questions
Click over the question to see the answer.
Admission and Application Requirements
Please visit the UTEP Graduate School website to submit an online application. Be advised that only complete applications will be considered for admission.
• Full Time and Accelerated MBA applicants are required to submit GMAT scores.
• International applicants whose undergraduate degree was delivered in a language other than English are required to submit TOEFL scores of at least 250 computer-based/600 paper-based/100 internet-based.
Yes. The UTEP College of Business Administration offers GMAT Workshops five times per year. You can visit our Application Resources website for more information.
Instead of GMAT scores, please upload a document [Word, PDF] in which you include your request for a GMAT Waiver based on your undergraduate GPA or graduate degree. For more information, please email us at email@example.com
Yes. We accept undergraduate degrees from most non-AACSB accredited institutions.
Please send required official documents (including transcripts) to:
UTEP Graduate School
Mike Loya Academic Services Bldg., Room 223
500 West University Ave.
El Paso, TX 79968-0566
Decision recommendations take 2-3 weeks. You can contact us for an application status update via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
FTMBA AND AMBA
- Fall: US Applicants July 1; Mexican Applicants May 1; International Applicants April 1
- Spring: US Applicants Nov 15; Mexican Applicants Oct 1; International Applicants September 1
- Fall: US Applicants July 1; Mexican Applicants May 1; International Application April 1
Facility and Program Details
FTMBA and AMBA
In State: $1,653.59 per three credit course; $26,457.44 for the 48 credit-hour program. Out of State: $3,104.90 per three credit course; $49,678.40 for the 48 credit-hour program.
$45,000 for the 48 credit-hour program.
Tuition, fees, and charges are subject to change by administrative, legislative, or regent action, and changes become effective on the date enacted.
Our Accelerated MBA and Executive MBA programs are designed for working professionals.
Courses are offered in the evenings and Saturdays.
Scholarships and graduate assistantships are available to enrolled students. When opportunities arise, the college, the department, or the advisor will inform enrolled students.
Please fill out our Prospect Inquiry Form, and an advisor will contact you.
There is financial assistance available to US Citizens in the form of unsubsidized student loans https://studentloans.gov/myDirectLoan/index.action.