Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Early applications are encouraged due to cohort capacity.
To apply for admission to the Master of Business Administration program, send the following materials to UTEP Graduate School (https://www.utep.edu/graduate/apply-now/apply-now.html):
- Online Application for Admission into a Graduate Degree Program.
- Official transcript from an accredited institution demonstrating completion of a four year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent in the case of an international institution) and official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.*
- One –page Statement of Purpose.**
- Two letters of reference from professional and/or academic sources.**
- Evidence demonstrating English proficiency (for non-native English speakers). See UTEP Graduate School website for information and requirements (click here).
- GMAT (or GRE) scores (optional).*
All applications are reviewed by the UTEP MBA Admissions Committee.
EMBA applicants must demonstrate at least 5 years of managerial experience. EMBA applicants will be interviewed by MBA Program staff as part of the evaluation process.
* Unofficial scores and transcripts can be uploaded to the online application. Official scores and transcripts must be received by the Graduate School prior to enrollment.
** These application documents can be uploaded to the online application.
Applicants must submit all the materials listed above before an admission decision can be made.