Online Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
12 credit hours | In-state tuition: $664/credit hour | Out-of-state tuition: $664/credit hour
- Fully online for maximum flexibility and accessibility
- Allows students to choose four courses and tailor learning from various functional areas of an organization
- Includes Coursera online learning suite and short, faculty-created videos for more effective learning
- Uses a combination of optional synchronous evening classes along with asynchronous assignments to provide flexibility
- Develops and reinforces the ability to critically analyze issues in an organization and find applicable solutions
- No GMAT/GRE required
Improve Your Employment Prospects
UTEP’s online Graduate Certificate in Business Administration is a rigorous and relevant 12-credit-hour (four-course) certificate aimed at providing students with a comprehensive graduate education of business principles and practices that emphasize analytical and critical thinking skills coupled with ethical and responsible leadership. The curriculum explores various areas of an organization while developing and reinforcing your ability to critically analyze issues in an enterprise and find solutions applicable in an array of industries.
The certificate is ideal for people from all ages and walks of life, whether you are looking to upskill or acquire new skills. Prospective students may be from business, healthcare, education, IT, and the creative fields from both the private and nonprofit sectors and those with a strong academic background, relevant work experience, leadership potential, global mindset, passion for business and strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills can expect to succeed. As a student in the certificate, you will be able to tailor your learning by choosing the courses that make up the certificate and also enjoy networking opportunities.
The UTEP Graduate Certificate in Business Administration can open the door to various employment opportunities across different industries. While the certificate may not be as comprehensive as a full degree, it can still provide valuable knowledge and skills that can be applicable to many business-related roles. Skills students will graduate with include:
- A strategic, global, innovative and creative mindset
- Leadership, analytical and communication skills
- Emotional intelligence
Students will pick four of the following courses to complete the certificate. Note that some of the courses may have prerequisite requirements. Successful completion of the UTEP Certificate in Business Administration requires successfully completing the 12-credit hour degree plan with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Students who have not taken quantitative coursework may be asked to take an online MBA primer before being allowed to enroll.