Graduate Business Center
The UTEP Graduate Business Center (GBC) is the downtown extension of the UTEP College of Business Administration (COBA). The state-of-the-art downtown facility focuses on graduate business education and research. The GBC allows the COBA to meet the following objectives:
- Offer a full portfolio of Master of Business Administration formats - Accelerated, Executive, and Full-Time;
ofa learning environment appropriate for managers and executives;
- Expand COBA’s research capacity and professional development initiatives;
- Provide the region’s professional community with a facility appropriate for continuing education and staff development programs;
- Contribute to the renaissance of downtown El Paso.
The UTEP GBC is housed in the 201 E. Main Tower at the center of the city's business district. The GBC’s location facilitates the involvement of professionals and executives at all levels in the educational process.
Learning Environment for Business Professionals
The UTEP GBC occupies Suite 110 & Suite 520 of the 201 E. Main Tower in downtown El Paso. It features four state-of-the-art classrooms, student collaboration rooms
Graduate Business Center Grand Opening
UTEP GBC Facilities
Executive MBA Classroom
The Executive MBA classroom provides a student environment consistent with a corporate board room, rather than a traditional classroom. Each seat in the classroom is equipped with a power outlet to enable laptop use. The Executive MBA classroom is located on the 5th floor of the UTEP GBC. The classroom facilitates in-room catering. It is an ideal learning environment for up to 38 people.
Full-Time MBA Classroom
The Full-Time MBA classroom is located on the 5th floor of the UTEP GBC. Each seat in the classroom is equipped with a power outlet to facilitate laptop use. The classroom is adjacent to a break area that can be utilized for catering/refreshments. This room accommodates 49 people seated in a classroom setting.
Accelerated MBA Classroom
The Accelerated MBA classroom is located on the 1st Floor of the UTEP GBC and features tiered classroom seating. Most seats in the classroom are equipped with a power outlet to facilitate laptop use. The classroom is adjacent to a break area that can be utilized for catering/refreshments. It is an ideal space for up to 48 people.
Each classroom features unobstructed views, ergonomic seating, and individual climate control. In addition, each classroom has instructional technology support that includes:
- Custom touch panel control built in podium computer with
- High-resolution LCD built-in projection unit
- Document Camera
- Distributed audio sound system
- Laptop support for guest speakers with networking
- Sliding Wall to Wall Panel Dry-Erase Whiteboard
- In-room telephone
Technology Available for Students
The student work area in GBC 520 includes:
- 3 desktop workstations
- Black and white printer
- Color printer
- Wi-Fi and wireless printing
Contact us for more information about the UTEP GBCUTEP Graduate Business Center
College of Business Administration
201 E. Main Drive
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone: (915) 747-7768