- To purchase a 2020-2021 (Valid until 8/15/2021) Permit click HERE
- To purchase a 2021-2022 (Valid beginning Fall Semester 8/16/2021) Permit click HERE
- To purchase a 2020-2021 (Valid until 8/15/2021) Permit email email@example.com
- To purchase a 2021-2022 (Valid beginning Fall Semester 8/16/2021) Permit will be available online starting July 20, 2021
To Make a Citation Payment click HERE
Parking and Transportation Services Office is located at the Mike Loya Academic Services Building Rm 122 and is operating Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm.
To schedule an appointment, submit a quesiton, request, or concerns please contact us by phone at 915-747-5724 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit UTEP's COVID-19 Updates website for the latest information on campus operations, social distancing and preventative measures.
Customer Service, Event Parking, Student Permit Refunds, Citation Inquiries, Appeals Process & Status and Permit Sales:
Faculty and Staff Permit Refunds, Payroll Deduction or any other parking financial inquiry:
Permit Prices adjusted for 2020-2021
If you purchased your permit before on or before July 21, 2020:
- If you paid your permit in full – You will see a parking permit credit in your Goldmine (Pete’s Payments) account for the amount you paid. The updated permit price has also been added. You are being refunded the difference of what you paid minus the new price of the permit.
- If you submitted a partial payment towards your parking permit – You will see a parking permit credit in your Goldmine (Pete’s Payments) account for the original amount of the permit. The credit will be applied towards the remaining outstanding amount of the original permit, and any remaining credit towards the new permit charge. You will be refunded if there is still funds owed to you after the credit has been applied.
- If you have not paid your permit – You will see a parking permit credit in your Goldmine (Pete’s Payments) account for the amount you paid. This credit will be applied against your original permit charge. The updated permit price has also been added to your account, you are only responsible for this new permit charge.
- Click HERE for instructions on how to view your parking permit credit.
If you want to return your permit for 2020-2021
If you determine that you will not need a parking permit you already purchased, you can request a refund by filling out this form by August 31, 2020, to receive a full refund. Any requests received after August 31, 2020 will be eligible for a partial refund.
As a result of this cost reduction, the Miner Metro Shuttle Service routes will be affected for the 2020-2021 academic year. The shuttles will be reduced to one route that will travel to and from Miner Canyon. All other routes will not be in service.
Parking regulations will remain in place. If you need access to the library, computer labs, or any campus resources that will require you to park at UTEP and you do not have a permit, you may park at a visitor lot and pay the rate for the time you will be staying. Please keep that in mind when you purchase your parking permit.
Carpool permits will not be available for 2020-2021, to keep in line with social distancing rules.