Consortium Agreement / Concurrent Enrollment
A Consortium Agreement is a contract between two colleges/universities that recognizes your combined enrollment for financial aid purposes.If interested in attending two institutions please review guidelines below. Consortium Agreements for the Spring 2019 semester will no longer be accepted as the deadline was January 22, 2019. Summer 2019 Consortium Agreements will be available May 1, 2019.
- Consortium agreements are due by UTEP's first day of the semester.
- As the home school, financial aid can only be awarded at UTEP.
- If any aid has been awarded at the host school, the student must request that the host school cancel ALL aid for the attending semester.
- This agreement cannot be processed for students under a SAP Academic Plan, have Texas B-On-Time loan, have UTEP Promise Grant, have applied under TPEG-I or TASFA or already enrolled full-time at UTEP.
- Must be an undergraduate student enrolled at least half-time minimum (6 credits Fall and Spring; 3 credits Summer) at UTEP in order to qualify for this Consortium and must complete a new Consortium form for each semester.
- The courses taken at the host school must be transferable to a student's UTEP degree program in order to receive financial aid and must be approved by the student's UTEP Academic Advisor.
- Courses taken under the Consortium Agreement will be considered as part of UTEP’s academic standing for Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- Payment arrangements must be made with the host school as UTEP will not send funds directly.
- Final grade transcripts for the semester from the host school to UTEP’s Office of Admissions must be submitted immediately after grades are posted at the end of the semester.
- Forms must submited along with all other requirements to the Office of Student Financial Aid.
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted nor processed
Students interested in enrolling through the Finish@UT program must be approved by their academic advisor to do so.
Please remember a student must:
1. Not receive financial aid at both institutions, and must acknowledge UTEP as their home school (degree awarding school) through the Texas Information System (TIS) and
2. Pay the other institution’s tuition out of pocket, consistent with that institution’s tuition payment deadline.
Federal School Code: 003661