UTEP Edge Student Leaders
The UTEP Edge Student Leader cohort is a new program emerging from the Student Engagement & Leadership Center. Students are selected through a nomination process based on their experience in applying Edge high impact practices in their leadership styles or recognition as new and emerging leaders on campus. Students who are ultimately selected for this experience will serve as ambassadors, advisors, leaders, and as a focus group for the UTEP Edge for one academic year.
Students selected to serve as UTEP Edge Student Leaders will be prepared to conduct:
- Media interviews
- Panel discussions
- Workshop facilitation
- Serve as a direct liaison to the UTEP Edge steering committee and will provide input for future ambassador opportunities
- And more!
Please visit the UTEP Edge website for additional information on the edge campus wide initiative
For more information, please call (915) 747-5670.
Interested students must:
- have a 2.5 or higher GPA to apply.
- not be graduating before fall 2019.
- not be on academic or disciplinary probation.
- be available to attend ALL trainings.
All applicants will be asked to submit a brief application and must include the following:
- Most recent transcript
- Current resume
- Brief statement of interest
Additional information to include expectations and training dates can be found on the application which can be found by clicking on the link below:
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
[GROUP PHOTO OF EDGE LEADERS]
Apply NOW to be an EDGE Leader for spring 2019!
We are looking for:
- Talented students passionate about helping other
- Students who want to be leaders on campus
- Engaging students who want to share their story
Apply online via MineTracker: minetracker.utep.edu/submitter/form/start/238637
Deadline to apply: February 6, 2019 by 5:00 p.m.