UTEP Edge Student Leaders
THE STUDENT ENGAGEMENT & LEADERSHIP CENTER PRESENTS
The UTEP Edge Leaders Program
One part of the UTEP Edge Student Leadership Series
[Headshot of Edge Leaders]
Apply today if you are:
- A talented student, passionate about helping others
- A student who wants to be a leader on campus
- An engaging student with a story to share
Deadline to apply:
September 15, 2020 | 5:00 PM
Apply Online at
STUDENT ENGAGEMENT & LEADERSHIP CENTER
Working remotely to serve YOU
The UTEP Edge Student Leader cohort is a new program emerging from the Student Engagement & Leadership Center. Students are selected through a nomination process based on their experience in applying Edge high impact practices in their leadership styles or recognition as new and emerging leaders on campus. Students who are ultimately selected for this experience will serve as ambassadors, advisors, leaders, and as a focus group for the UTEP Edge for one academic year.
Students selected to serve as UTEP Edge Student Leaders will be prepared to conduct:
- Media interviews
- Panel discussions
- Workshop facilitation
- Serve as a direct liaison to the UTEP Edge steering committee and will provide input for future ambassador opportunities
- And more!
Please visit the UTEP Edge website for additional information on the edge campus-wide initiative
For more information regarding the Edge Leaders program, please call (915) 747-5670.
Due to recent events, we are not accepting requests for Edge Presentations. Please check back for updates as we transition online. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Expect:
- Interactive trivia engagement and EDGE swag give-away
- A 20-30 minute breakdown of the EDGE talented students, enriching experiences, and lifelong success philosophy
- Fun and engaging conversations!
Click Here to request a presentation for your students today!