Handbook and FAQ
The Student Organization Handbook is available to help all student leaders, advisors, and future leaders learn more about campus processes, policies, and procedures as they pertain to student organizations. We encourage everyone to download the PDF below and save a copy of the Handbook to have at all times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Student organizations can reserve rooms or spaces on campus to hold meetings, events, and other activities. All event requests must be submitted via MineTracker from the student organization's page.
If you are a leader in an organization follow the steps below to access the event request form:
- Navigate to minetracker.utep.edu
- Click on your organization's page in the system
- Click on "Manage this organization" in the top right corner
- Use the 3-line hamburger menu on the next page to open your organization's action menu
- Click on "Events"
- Click on the blue "Create Event Request" button.
- Follow on the steps in the form to submit your request.
For the full details on event requests, please visit: Student Organization Event Guidelines
Upcoming Events in MineTracker