|Summer US Applicants||May 1|
|Summer Mexican and Canadian Citizens||February 1|
|Summer Other International||January 1|
|Fall US Applicants||July 15|
|Fall Mexican and Canadian Citizens||May 1|
|Fall Other International||April 1|
|Spring US Applicants||November 15|
|Spring Mexican and Canadian Citizens||October 1|
|Spring Other International||September 1|
Applicants should submit the following to the Graduate School (Mike Loya Academic Services Building, Room 223, (915) 747-5491):
- Online Application for Admission into a Graduate Degree Program: Apply Online >>
- Application fee (payable through the online application)
- Official transcript from an accredited institution demonstrating completion of a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent in the case of an international institution) and official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. Transcripts for degrees earned at UTEP are not required. Unofficial scores and transcripts can be uploaded in the online application. Official scores and transcripts must be received by the Graduate School prior to enrollment.
- Statement of Purpose, not to exceed one page, which may include a description of the applicant's professional experience, educational background, career goals and/or socio-economic background. You may upload this document when you complete your online application.
- Two letters of reference from professional and/or academic sources.*
- GMAT score (may be waived if the applicant submits transcript demonstrating a conferred graduate degree from an accredited institution). Unofficial scores and transcripts can be uploaded in the online application. Official scores and transcripts must be received by the Graduate School prior to enrollment.
- TOEFL score (for international students)
- International students must complete all additional steps listed on the International Student Checklist (PDF).
* These application documents must be uploaded to the online application.
Applicants must submit all of the materials listed above to the online application before an admission decision can be made.
To schedule an appointment to take the GMAT exam, please go
The GMAT exam is administered in El Paso by Pearson Professional Center.
Pearson Professional Center
4110 Rio Bravo Drive, Ste. 222
El Paso, TX 79902