Online Bachelor of Business Administration in General Business
120 credit hours | *In-state tuition: $414.76/credit hour | *Out-of-state tuition: $565/credit hour
*Tuition is based on 2021-2022 rates and is subject to change.
- Affordable business degree from a top-tier, AACSB-accredited College of Business
- Designed for students who have completed some classes in business and are now ready to complete their degree
- Allows students to develop a broad understanding of all business areas, including marketing, management, operations and supply chain management, economics, accounting, and finance
- Classes are taught by the same excellent faculty who teach in the face-to-face program
- Students can take advantage of UTEP’s College of Business Administration’s unique connections with companies throughout the country
The online BBA in General Business from UTEP’s College of Business Administration is designed to make one of the country's most sought-after degrees accessible and provide the flexibility of the online format. It is suitable for new business students or those who have already earned course credit in business and are interested in completing a bachelor’s degree entirely online. Students who completed a two-year degree at a community college and would now like to pursue a bachelor’s degree in business would find this a worthwhile option.
Advance Your Career Prospects With a Degree in General Business
Students with this degree will
- gain the basic knowledge, skills, and abilities to secure a job in business, perhaps start their own business, or enhance their opportunities for promotion at their current place of employment;
- receive a well-rounded review of all areas of business;
- develop the necessary know-how to effectively overcome most business challenges.
A total of 120 semester credit hours of coursework is required to complete the online BBA in General Business. All courses necessary to complete the program are offered online through UTEP. Transfer credit will be considered by UTEP, subject to the University's rules and regulations.
Upper Division Business Courses
ACCT 3321: Intermediate Accounting 1
ECON 3310: Managerial Economics
MGMT 3311: Intro to Human Resource Management
MGMT 3320: Small Business Management
MKT 4310: Principles of Retailing
OSCM 4315: Purchasing and Supply Management
OSCM 3331: Service Operations Management