Online Master's Degree Programs
An online master’s degree through UTEP Connect is just what you need to accelerate your career. Whether you want to climb the ladder in your current job or start off on a totally new path, our flexible and affordable online master’s degree programs are what you need to get to where you want to go.
Our current online master’s degrees
- Master of Defense and Strategic Studies
- M.A. in Education with a Concentration in Diversity, Equity and Social Justice in Education
- M. Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction with a Concentration in Bilingual Education
- M. Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction with a Concentration in Early Childhood Education
- M.Ed. in Literacy Education
- Master of Science in Construction Management
- Master of Science in Systems Engineering
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
- Master of Music with a Concentration in Conducting
School of Nursing
How Is an Online Master’s Degree Different From a Graduate Certificate?
Online master’s degrees and online graduate certificates both offer opportunities to strengthen your professional toolkit and expand your career opportunities. But which type of program is best for you? Check out the infographic below to better understand the differences between master’s degrees and graduate certificates and to find the program structure that will best fit your needs and interests.
Want to learn more? Download our eBook to take an even deeper dive into the two types of offerings and further explore whether an online or graduate certificate is the right fit for you.