Online Master's Degree Programs
An online master’s degree through UTEP is just what you need to accelerate your career. Whether you want to climb the ladder in your current job or start off on a totally new path, our flexible and affordable online master’s degree programs are what you need to get to where you want to go.
Our current online master’s degrees
College of Liberal Arts
- Master of Defense and Strategic Studies
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
- Master of Music with a Concentration in Conducting
- Master of Public Administration with a Concentration in Public Policy and Management
- Master of Multidisciplinary Studies
College of Business
College of Education
- Master of Arts in Education with a Concentration in Diversity, Equity and Social Justice in Education
- Master of Arts in Education with a Concentration in Linguistic Diversity and Educational Equity
- Master of Arts in Education with a Concentration in STEM Education
- Master of Education in Bilingual Education
- Master of Education in Early Childhood Education
- Master of Education in Literacy Education
- Master's in Special Education with a Concentration in Bilingual Education
College of Engineering
College of Nursing
How Is an Online Master’s Degree Different From a Graduate Certificate?
Online master’s degrees and online graduate certificates both offer opportunities to strengthen your professional toolkit and expand your career opportunities. But which type of program is best for you? Check out the infographic below to better understand the differences between master’s degrees and graduate certificates and to find the program structure that will best fit your needs and interests.
Want to learn more? Download our eBook to take an even deeper dive into the two types of offerings and further explore whether an online or graduate certificate is the right fit for you.