Online Master of Business Administration
30 credit hours | In-state tuition: $664/credit hour | Out-of-state tuition: $664/credit hour
- Rigorous and relevant 16-month, business-focused academic program that combines quality and affordability
- Uses a combination of optional synchronous evening classes along with asynchronous assignments to provide flexibility
- Incorporates high-demand MBA skillsets and includes access to Coursera Suite learning modules
- Experienced faculty who provide practical insight into the business world
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- No GMAT/GRE required
- Offers UTEP’s top-ranked MBA 100% online; the UTEP MBA has been ranked among the “Best of the Best” MBA Schools by Professional Woman’s Magazine and Black EOE Journal
Join a Collaborative Community of Business Professionals with an Innovative Mindset
UTEP’s online MBA program provides students with a comprehensive graduate business education, emphasizing analytical and critical thinking skills coupled with ethical and responsible leadership. It is well-suited to a wide range of students including working professionals, parents, military and career enhancers.
The curriculum fosters an understanding of the functional areas involved in every organization (profit and nonprofit) and their interconnectedness and is offered online in a combination of optional synchronous evening classes and asynchronous assignments. The program format allows students to enjoy the flexibility of an online degree while still cultivating robust connections with their professors and peers.
As a student in the program, you will also have access to Coursera modules that allow you to enhance your technical knowledge and acquire professional certificates. You will also have the opportunity to participate in an international faculty-led program where you travel abroad for a weeklong academic engagement.
Acquire Valuable, Highly-Marketable Skills
As a student of this program, you will
- hone your business acumen and develop strong leadership, analytical, communications and emotional intelligence skills.
- gain exposure to diverse perspectives and cultures.
- cultivate a strategic, innovative, creative and entrepreneurial mindset.
- acquire a solid understanding of ethical decision-making and the impact of decisions on various stakeholders
- have the opportunity to connect and network with fellow students and alumni.
These valuable networking opportunities can lead to valuable career connections and employment opportunities. The online MBA is a practical degree that is easily applied in any business and is transferrable to different industries and the roles within those industries.
Below are some entry-level and managerial job roles available to MBA graduates.
- Management Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Operations Manager
- Human Resources Manager
The 30-credit hour program is AACSB-accredited. Applicants with a GPA below 3.30 may be admitted conditionally and required to complete an online quantitative primer prior to registration.