Concur Online Booking Tool
Welcome to Concur, the UT El Paso online reservation system.
Registration is required before the first use (See Concur Registration Below).
Anthony Travel has been selected as the agency that will provide ticketing and support for the Concur Online Booking System.LAUNCH CONCUR
Concur Reference Documents and Guides
- Basic overview of Concur capabilities (does not display UTEP specific customized fields)
- Concur Reference Documents
Concur Online Support Team
Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM MST
- To Register use your UTEP email address as username (e.g. email@example.com)
- The first time you login to Concur, you should change your password. If you are not prompted to change your password after logging in for the first time:
- On the My Concur Page, click the Profile link
- On the Other Settings Menu on the left side of the page, click the change password link and follow steps to change password
Once you have registered, the Profile section should be completed. Please note, you must save your profile before you begin to book a trip using Concur.
Existing Sun Travel and Corporate Travel Planners traveler profiles have been transferred into Concur. Please verify that the information is correct and enter any new items. Click on the Profile link to review and update profile.
Setting up a Travel Assistant
If you are a traveler and wish to set up a travel arranger* to view your Profile and make reservations for you:
- On the My Concur Page, click Profile on the menu at the top of the page
- On the Profile dropdown menu, click Personal Information
- Click Assistants at the top of the page
- Click Add an Assistant to search your assistants
- In the Search Criteria field, enter the assistant's name
- Click Search
- Click the Assistant dropdown arrow
- Select the appropriate name from the dropdown list
- Select Can book travel for me
- Select Is my primary assistant for travel
- Click Save
If you are a travel arranger, select the profile that you want to edit from the You Are Administering Travel For list on the My Concur page and then click Profile. Travelers must give travel arrangers permission to view their Profile by adding the travel arranger as an assistant in the traveler's Profile.
*Note: The Travel Arranger must be registered in Concur in order to be selected as a Travel Assistance
- Airfare will be centrally billed via Concur.
- A request for Travel Authorization (RTA) number and funding account number 10-digit BIS account number) is required to purchase your airline ticket.
- Ticketing of centrally billed airfare via Concur is available 24/7.
- Central billing is not available when using Concur. Please contact one of the contracted travel agencies for full service reservation.
- Hotel/Lodging expenses must be submitted for reimbursement unless your department has arranged billing directly with your lodging facility.
- In order to arrange your hotel/lodging reservations a personal credit card must be added to your personal profile within Concur.
- To add a personal credit card, select Personal Information in the Profile dropdown.
- Scroll down to Credit Cards and select Add a Credit Card
- Fill in the credit card information and click on Save.
- A request for Travel Authorization (RTA) document ID is required.
- Reservations are available 24/7
- Reimbursement occurs after the completion of the trip
- Review the reimbursement policy
- You are now ready to begin to book your travel using Concur; login @ concursolutions.com
Concur Questions and Help
Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM MST
Visit http://www.myoncallportal.com and enter UT Group ID 100143CPPD21 to learn more about the services and benefits avaiable to you, gain access to pre-trip resources, and access the Global Risk Intelligence site for country specific health, safety and cultural information and advice..
If you have additional questions after reviewing the On Call International website, please contact Travel Services at (915) 747-5163.