Skov Essay Competition on Business Ethics 2018 - 2019
Rules and Submission Guidelines
The essay must be an original work of 850 words or less that addresses the stated topic: “How curious are you, and how can you develop your own curiosity?”
Words in the title page, reference page, and footnotes are not included in the word count.
Any non-original material used in the essay (e.g., quotations or copyrighted work) must be properly identified.
Only freshman high school students from listed schools are eligible to participate.
Only one entry per person will be accepted.
Any persons employed by the Skov Essay Competition on Business Ethics and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, children, and grandchildren, whether by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extensions, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
Failure to comply with the competition rules and guidelines will result in disqualification.
- Typewritten in English
- APA format
- must include a title page and reference page
- abstract is not required
- Times New Roman
- 12-point font
- 1-inch margins
- 850 words or less
What to Submit:
- Contestants must submit a total of 2 PDF files:
- Essay and proof of eligibility
- A copy of the student’s high school ID, or any other institutional document that can verify eligibility, must be added to the end of the essay. The essay and proof of eligibility are to be submitted as a single document.
- Skov Essay Competition Form
Where and When to Submit:
- All submissions must be emailed to email@example.com with the subject “Skov Essay Submission”
- Deadline: January 31, 2019