You might think the UTEP campus is so big that it should have its own zip code. It is and it does. But one of the first things you'll notice when you arrive is that the many options, amenities, and recreational and learning opportunities offered here make the campus feel smaller.
Whether you're seeking study skills, participation in a favorite sport or activity, a delicious meal, outings to explore the region's spectacular natural beauty, help with family or personal issues, opportunities for social interaction, a safe and comfortable place to live, or information about your education and career options, you'll be in good hands during your years at UTEP. And you'll have fun, too.
Life at UTEP is relatively quiet, but never boring. Here are some of our annual activities we encourage our engineering majors to remember.
- August 24, 2018: ESLC Leadership Retreat
- August 27, 2018: Fall Classes Begins
- September 5, 2018: Gold Rush - Don't Just Rush, Gold Rush!
- September 20 & 21, 2018: Career Expo
- October 2018: ADVISING SEASON for Spring 2019 Semester
- October 2, 2018: Graduate & Professional Schools Fair 2018
- December 2018: The Assembly of the Engineers
- January 22, 2019: Spring Classes Begins
- February 8, 2019: Engineering and Science Job Expo
- February 17-23, 2019: National Engineers Week
- March 2019: ADVISING SEASON for Summer & Fall 2019 Semesters
- March 27, 2019: Internship and Part-time Job Fair
- March 15, 2019: TCM Day - The Longest Running Tradition on Campus!
- May 2019: The Assembly of the Engineers