You might think the UTEP campus is so big that it should have its own zip code. It is and it does. But one of the first things you'll notice when you arrive is that the many options, amenities, and recreational and learning opportunities offered here make the campus feel smaller.
Whether you're seeking study skills, participation in a favorite sport or activity, a delicious meal, outings to explore the region's spectacular natural beauty, help with family or personal issues, opportunities for social interaction, a safe and comfortable place to live, or information about your education and career options, you'll be in good hands during your years at UTEP. And you'll have fun, too.
Life at UTEP is relatively quiet, but never boring. Here are some of our annual activities we encourage our engineering majors to remember.
- August 19, 2016: ESLC Leadership Retreat
- August 22, 2016: Fall Semester Begins
If you are an engineer student in Calculus I or higher go to room E-226 to declare your major.
- September 5, 2016: Resume Review Day
- September 7, 2016: Gold Rush - Don't Just Rush, Gold Rush!
- September 22 & 23, 2016: Career Expo
- October: ADVISING FOR WINTERMESTER AND THE SPRING SEMESTER
- December 10, 2016: The Order of the Engineer Ceremony
- January 17, 2017: Spring Classes Begins
- February 3, 2017: Engineering and Science Expo Job Fair
- February 19 -25, 2017: National Engineers Week
- March: ADVISING FOR MAYMESTER AND THE SUMMER/FALL SEMESTER
- March 21, 2017: Internship and Part-time Job Fair
- March 24, 2017: TCM Day - The Longest Running Tradition on Campus!
- May 13, 2017: The Order of the Engineer Ceremony