Online Graduate Certificate Programs
The online graduate certificate programs available through UTEP have been created with working professionals in mind. With fewer credits than a traditional degree program, our online certificate programs are designed to give you the additional skills and expertise you need in your area to succeed.
Our current online graduate certificates:
College of Liberal Arts
- Graduate Certificate in Technical and Professional Writing
- Graduate Certificate in Urban and Regional Planning
- Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Administration
College of Business
College of Education
- Graduate Certificate in STEM Education
- Graduate Certificate in K-12 Bilingual Education
- Graduate Certificate in K-12 English Language Learning (ESL)
College of Engineering
How Is a Graduate Certificate Different From a Master’s Degree?
Online graduate certificates and online master’s degrees both offer opportunities to strengthen your professional toolkit and expand your career opportunities. But which type of program is best for you? Check out the infographic below to better understand the differences between graduate certificates and master’s degrees and to find the program structure that will best fit your needs and interests.
Want to learn more? Download our eBook to take an even deeper dive into the two types of offerings and further explore whether an online graduate certificate or master’s degree is the right fit for you.