Online Graduate Certificate in Construction Management
15 credit hours | In-state tuition: $782/credit hour | Out-of-state tuition: $782/credit hour
- Available in an easily accessible 100% online format from UTEP’s College of Engineering
- Designed for engineers, architects and other construction industry professionals who are interested in learning how manage complex construction projects
- Credits earned may be applied to a master's degree
- Faculty have a wealth of industry experience
Why Earn a Graduate Certificate in Construction Management?
A graduate-level certificate in construction management is ideally suited to students who
- Are limited by time and resources and/or corporate sponsorship and are only able to commit to a 15 semester credit hour program
- Want to pursue construction management as a secondary interest
- Are getting degrees in other fields but would like to get a graduate certificate in construction management at the same time
The UTEP Career Center provides graduates with resources to help them pursue their career goals.
The online construction management graduate certificate requires a total of 15 semester credit hours which consists of 12 semester credit hours of coursework and a three-hour project internship in industry. All courses require a grade of C or better and credits may be applied towards a master’s degree if so desired.
Applicants are generally expected to have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, architecture, business or physical science. Candidates for admission from other backgrounds will be considered for admission if they have construction experience acceptable to the department.