Online Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Administration
18 credit hours | In-state tuition: $480.90/credit hour | Out-of-state tuition: $590.53/credit hour
- Available in an easily accessible 100% online format suitable for working professionals
- Equips service-minded professionals with analytical and management skills for working in governmental and nonprofit organizations
- Offers network-building opportunities with alumni and nonprofit leaders and experts
- Focuses on industry-relevant topics such as fundraising and fund development for nonprofits and measuring results
- Offers hands-on experience to students through group work and applied projects with working professionals
Get the skills needed to be an effective leader in the nonprofit sector
UTEP’s Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Administration provides professional training for those who wish to lead programs in the nonprofit sector, with an emphasis on nonprofit management, nonprofit executive leadership, program evaluation, volunteer management, and nonprofit fundraising and resource development.
The program is ideal for working professionals with professional experience in the nonprofit sector and a strong desire to lead programs that serve the public. After completing the certificate, students may choose to apply their credit towards an MPA or put their newfound knowledge and skills to work in local/state government or the nonprofit sector. Over 90% of students who complete the certificate have an internship or job lined up, and the program places students in positions as grant writers and nonprofit executives most often, from their nonprofit coursework.
Students must complete two required courses plus four elective courses for a total of six courses (18 semester credit hours) to receive the certificate.