Test Payment and Registration
Note: A small convenience fee will be added to the test fee:
- $3.50 for test fees over $10
- $1.50 for test fees $10 and under
To avoid the convenience fee, you may pay and register in-person at the Student Assessment & Testing Office. You must pay with EXACT CHANGE ONLY.
- Bring a valid, unexpired form of identification with a current photograph. Please see your specific test page for acceptable forms of identification.
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes before the report time listed on your test registration confirmation. Tests will begin promptly at designated report time.
- The Student Assessment & Testing Office reserves the right to change the test schedule to accommodate institutional testing demands. For the most up-to-date test dates and information, please CLICK HERE.
Test Cancellation and Rescheduling Policies
- Candidates who arrive more than 5 minutes after report time will NOT be allowed to test.
- If you cancel your test session or are absent from your test session, you will be charged to reschedule. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you want to reschedule, you will have to pay the test fee again and repeat the registration process.
- Test fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.