TSI - For Other Colleges & Universities
Students utilizing the UTEP TSI Test Center for the purpose of taking the TSI Assessment, to fulfill TSI compliance requirements at another college or university, are required to pay a "site test fee". Test fees are as follows:
• TSI Math – $20
• TSI Writing – $20
• TSI Reading – $15
In order for other institutions to receive your scores you must contact the other institution to let them know that you have completed your examination. Then the institution must go into the cross institutional reporting in Accuplacer and retrieve the scores. As per the Coordinating Board we are no longer able to transfer scores to other institutions.
Remote Test – Remote means that you need to take the TSI Assessment at a test center that is not the college/university that you will be attending.
The University of Texas is listed as a remote center in the TSI Assessment platform and your college or university can issue UTEP a voucher to administer your tests at UTEP. The test administration fee for remote testing is $20.00
1. Contact the Texas college/university you wish to attend
2. Complete their Pre-Assessment Activity
3. Request to take the TSI Assessment at the University of Texas at El Paso and let your school know that UTEP is on the ACCUPLACER Platform Remote Network
4. Your institution will issue a voucher to UTEP to administer your tests. You will receive an email form your institution with that information
5. The TSI Assessment is a 5 hour exam
6. For Additional information or questions about completing the TSI Assessment remotely contact the UTEP Testing Coordinator at 915-747-6633 or email@example.com
UTEP Codes: ACT: 4223; AP, CLEP, SAT, TOEFL: 6829; THEA: 357; DSST: 8021;